Castle Morton. I remember a group of us getting thrown out of The Eclipse in
Coventry (no-one turned up, so they shut early), and everyone heading down
there.

Strangest night I think I ever had. I seem to remember the MC at one sound
system shout "Die mugger, Die mugger, f*** off and die mugger", after some
girl had been mugged near one of the sound system. Bomb Scare by 2 Bad Mice
and Rabbit City 1 and 3... must have been played about 10 each times at
least. :)

Dscaper
Aeonflux Radio - http://www.aeonflux.co.uk
"A man who know's what he knows, and knows what he doesn't know, is the sign
of a man who knows."