From: "Alex Bates" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>same here, after moving back to quiet suburbia after 18 months of
inner city
>london i have had difficulty dealing with the silence at night
time

man, let me say, there aint nothing that keeps me awake like deep
silence. i hate it. i hate silence pretty much entirely. it makes
me feel uncomfortable.

>recent favourite sleep cds include :
>
>nude dimensions 1/2/3

ive fallen asleep to some naked CDs in my time, thats for sure.

>ltj bukem - progression sessions 1/logical progression 1 mix

i fell asleep listening to logical progression 1 last night
actually! it was the unmixed version though. peshay's "vocal
track" was playing when i actually went to sleep. thats gotta be
one of the most beautiful dance songs in any genre.

>alicia keys - songs in a minor

i dont have alicia keys, but any of jill scott's material is up
there with my favorites.

>hawtin - DE909

ack, i definitely dont know about that ; P

consumed however is another good sleep time classic.

tom

andythepooh.com