Music for airports is certainly the album of choice when I am ill. As
for sleeping I used to be able to have music playing but now I can not I
pay too much attention to the music and never get to sleep - similarl
when I reading I used to be able to listen to any music, nowadays if it
has any sort of vocal I find it too distracting.