From: "Mark Freitas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Subject: (313) DEMF (R)
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 11:51:45 -0600

Here is my research on this. Looks like Derrick tried to (R) the trademark, but didn't finish. If anyone is in contact with they ought to make sure that he knows they were asking for more info...

Still, the name isn't important - the music and the location is.

Details are below.

yours,
mark

Typed Drawing

Word Mark DETROIT ELECTRONIC MUSIC FESTIVAL
Goods and Services (ABANDONED) IC 041. US 100 101 107. G & S: Entertainment, namely live music concerts
(ABANDONED) IC 035. US 100 101 102. G & S: Retail music sales

Mark Drawing Code (1) TYPED DRAWING
Serial Number 76353714
Filing Date December 31, 2001
Filed ITU FILED AS ITU
Owner (APPLICANT) May, Derrick INDIVIDUAL UNITED STATES 1492 Gratiot Avenue Detroit MICHIGAN 48207
Attorney of Record James L. Lasenby
Type of Mark SERVICE MARK
Register PRINCIPAL
Live/Dead Indicator DEAD
Abandonment Date October 10, 2002

Typed Drawing

Word Mark DETROIT ELECTRONIC MUSIC FESTIVAL
Goods and Services (ABANDONED) IC 041. US 100 101 107. G & S: Entertainment, namely live music concerts
(ABANDONED) IC 035. US 100 101 102. G & S: Retail music sales

Mark Drawing Code (1) TYPED DRAWING
Serial Number 76353714
Filing Date December 31, 2001
Filed ITU FILED AS ITU
Owner (APPLICANT) May, Derrick INDIVIDUAL UNITED STATES 1492 Gratiot Avenue Detroit MICHIGAN 48207
Attorney of Record James L. Lasenby
Type of Mark SERVICE MARK
Register PRINCIPAL
Live/Dead Indicator DEAD
Abandonment Date October 10, 2002
Serial Number: 76353714
Registration Number: (NOT AVAILABLE)
Mark (words only): DETROIT ELECTRONIC MUSIC FESTIVAL
Current Status: Abandoned: Applicant failed to respond to an Office action.
Date of Status: 2002-12-20
Filing Date: 2001-12-31
Registration Date: (DATE NOT AVAILABLE)
Law Office Assigned: TMEG Law Office 101

If you are the applicant or applicant's attorney and have questions about this file, please contact the Trademark Assistance Center at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Current Location: 940 -Trademark Search Library
Date In Location: 2003-01-24