I notice that in recent weeks list-member 'xx xx' has been putting down May
& co.
a lot, accusing them of not being able to run 'simple infrastructures' such
as record labels
and saying that they are incompetent of running the DEMF 2003.  No problem
with
him/her saying this, it's a public forum where people are entitled to their
own opinions.
If they do air them on 313 then I feel they should also validate them (which
he/she doesn't)
and not hide behind some anonymous moniker.  On the other hand it's possible
that
he/she was born 'xx xx' or then again maybe YOU ARE CAROL MARVIN IN DISGUISE
??

Anyhow on a more serious note, I reckon we should all get behind Derrick May
& co,
a lot of pressure is on them to get this thing on within the next 5 months
and they are going
to need all the support they can get.  A DEMF organised by the 'originators'
is certainly more
enticing than Marvin's poorly executed McDEMF-fest.

Chris.