There's no reason for that not to happen, so there are no 'no guarantees".

It's sad to think outsiders of the scene are playing the old game of divide
and conquer and I think that's my main beef with Ms Marvin, whether it's
active or not, that is the effect. There's no other reason for the community
to not come to together. I think she should graciously step aside for the
good of the music.

Me I would like one thing - a small tribute to Laura Gavoor which could be
achieved easily by putting Norma Jean Bell at a prime time slot in the main
arena.