This I too don't agree with but xx xx is entitled to an opinion.
I have known Richard for years and years and he is highly capable, works
extremely hard, and is experienced with event management. I think everyone
should have more faith.
Anyway, with all respect, what the hell has a boxer got to do with techno?

>     I notice that in recent weeks list-member 'xx xx' has been putting down
May