on 2/4/03 8:47 AM, Jongsma, K.J. at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Your taking a piss out of us, right?
>
> I really did mu best not to respond to this but i am really
wondering of you
> have ever been into a club on planet earth at all?

Yes I've been to clubs but what does that supposed to prove?
Look what club culture has become, the type of people who go out
to clubs.
They are not going there to listen to music, especially interest, new
electronic music, some of the most shallow people go to dance
clubs.
It's too bad you cant throw a rave in a huge dark abandon
warehouse anymore, at least that would be fun.

on 2/4/03 9:16 AM, Jongsma, K.J. at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Music is only soundwaves? Well that can not be true, if that is
true then me
> farting would be music??? Hmm i feel a new hit record coming
up :)

Music is a form of human social expression through sound, when
you
hear a sound your brain processes the signal from your ears and
this triggers an emotional response.

Of course all of this is considered off topic so I'll just leave it at that,
my point was to a good dj there is no such thing as a bad record, I
challenge people to randomly buy used 12" you find at the discount
rack (there are a lot of second hand music stores that sell old dance
12" for .50 or $1.00) and try incorporating that into a dj set with
the techno you have in your crates and see what type of results you come up
with.