From: spw [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 1:42 PM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) Over-production (WAS - Re: (313) Suburban Knight)

What's the challenge in mixing only "good" records?
Mix anything that works, if you can be clever and mix a cheesy
trance track with a techno track why not do it just to throw people
off?

on 2/4/03 7:45 AM, Robert Taylor at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Why would somebody want do that in the first place? ie mix a crap record
> with a good record.
> I prefer to hear a good DJ mix a good record with another good record and
> make them sound even better.
> Surely that's the whole point of mixing?

Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of Channel Four Television Corporation unless specifically
stated.  This email and any files transmitted are confidential and intended
If you have received this email in error, please notify
[EMAIL PROTECTED]