hi list! i know this question was allready asked a lot of times but i really
need to know about this.. we here in Porto Alegre will finally put up a
record lable to show the world this uniq underground techno scene we have
here. but we have a problem and thats money!! we dont know nothing about
pressing or distributing. can anyone give me a light here? where can we send
it for being pressed and how are the prices regulary?? (we are thinking
about maybe 3000 copys per release. is this a good number? )and after that
some distributing advices would be really apreciated..

 take care you all. forgive my bad english

henrique