Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 12:22:28 +0000
To: "Jongsma, K.J." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
From: Jason Brunton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: 313 <313@hyperreal.org>
Subject: Re: (313) Matt Cogger

Hi KJ,

His track "banangate" which appeared on the Virtual Sex album also came out
as 12 on Buzz- worth hearing.  There was also an extremely good track of his
remixed by Derrick May on a really rare ART CD comp which came out around
92- only heard it twice- totally incredible as I remember

Cheers

Jason

>> I've got this, it was a Metroplex sampler and was then
>> licensed to Peacefrog i think, but was never fully released
>> on either, though correct me if thats wrong. I think only one
>> of the cuts was by Atkins, it also had Mind you Don't trip by
>> Neuropolotique (amazing track!), Sonar 123 by Shake and
>> Starlight by Infiniti (Atkins). The Surkit track was by Reel By Reel.
>
> That whole compilation was pretty brilliant actually! What happened to
Matt