the man neuropolitique used to be one of my faves!!

i think his best stuff are on the three twelves he did on the Irdial label
neuropolitique and in sync were my fave the irdial techno cats

those twelves are packed together on the Nomenclature compilation
so that would be my recommendation - to start somewhere
:)

his 'other' debut was on b12-03,
featuring four tracks by Kirk Degiorgio, and one by Neuropolitque - pretty ravey, with alarms aand stuff - good fun

that's all i can think of, beside of the Irdial singles and album, the New Electronica things, and his Buzz 12"

also check the interview!
http://ffwd.to/surreal/issue5.htm#NEUROPOLITIQUE

marsel

At 6-2-2003 +0200 21:18, you wrote:
On Thu, 6 Feb 2003, Max Duley / ARCart wrote:

> Matt Cogger did several albums, I believe. I have one of them, which is
> mostly excellent: http://www.discogs.com/release/73987 and I've heard others
> which are also very cool.

  I'll have to agree with Max here - Cogger's releases as Neuropolitique
on New Electronica were and are superb. The ones that that I have are

ELEC21T (12", 1995)
Neuropolitique (Matt Cogger)

ELEC22LP/CD (2xLP/CD, 1995)
Neuropolitique (Matt Cogger)
``Are You Now Or Have You Ever Been?''

ELEC29LP/CD (2xLP/2xCD, 1996)
Neuropolitique (Matt Cogger)
``Nomenclature''

ELEC33LP/CD (2xLP/CD, 1997)
Neuropolitique (Matt Cogger)
``Beyond The Pinch''

  Since we're on the subject of New Electronica, I must suggest the whole
bloody catalogue of records on that label. I went through the trouble of
actually obtaining all of them on vinyl, and I'm in the (long-winded)
process of filling the gaps in the CD catalogue. You can find a partial
discography at http://members.vip.fi/~gordon/ne.txt . My personal
favourites are the Objets D'A.R.T. compilations, everything by Kirk
deGiorgio and Morph's Stormwatch.

  Cheers,
--
nuutti-iivari meriläinen   gordon at diversion dot org
http colon slash slash www dot diversion dot org slash