On Thu, 6 Feb 2003, Max Duley / ARCart wrote:

> Matt Cogger did several albums, I believe. I have one of them, which is
> mostly excellent: http://www.discogs.com/release/73987 and I've heard others
> which are also very cool.

  I'll have to agree with Max here - Cogger's releases as Neuropolitique
on New Electronica were and are superb. The ones that that I have are

ELEC21T (12", 1995)
Neuropolitique (Matt Cogger)

ELEC22LP/CD (2xLP/CD, 1995)
Neuropolitique (Matt Cogger)
``Are You Now Or Have You Ever Been?''

ELEC29LP/CD (2xLP/2xCD, 1996)
Neuropolitique (Matt Cogger)
``Nomenclature''

ELEC33LP/CD (2xLP/CD, 1997)
Neuropolitique (Matt Cogger)
``Beyond The Pinch''

  Since we're on the subject of New Electronica, I must suggest the whole
bloody catalogue of records on that label. I went through the trouble of
actually obtaining all of them on vinyl, and I'm in the (long-winded)
process of filling the gaps in the CD catalogue. You can find a partial
discography at http://members.vip.fi/~gordon/ne.txt . My personal
favourites are the Objets D'A.R.T. compilations, everything by Kirk
deGiorgio and Morph's Stormwatch.

  Cheers,
--
nuutti-iivari meriläinen   gordon at diversion dot org
http colon slash slash www dot diversion dot org slash