There is no need pay for a program to do this... the difference between a
.ra and a .ram file is that one hold the audio, and the other points to the
one that holds the audio. In fact, the only information that a .ram file
holds, is a URL to a .ra file. So, if you're paying $20 for a program that
"converts" .ram's to .ra's, youre paying for a program whose abilities you
could do yourself in about three steps with notepad or any other text
editor. All you need to do is save the .ram file to your desktop; open with
a text editor, look at the URL in the file, and cut and paste that into your
browser. That URL is the  address to the audio file you'd usually be
streaming. You can then save THAT file to your desktop, run it thru your
favorite audio manipulation program, like SoundForge or CoolEdit, and you've
got yourself a manipulatable soundwave. Or you could just save the .ra's on
your hard drive, and play them back at your convenience. They'll still play
in the Realplayer without being streamed.

Matthew