Not true if you're using a download manager like FlashGet. In FlashGet, just
chop off the pnm:// or whatever the prefix is, and change it to http:// and
it will find the file. So far, I haven't found a file that this hasn't
worked with, and I now have a directory with about 30 ra mixes in it,  which
rules, cuz lately I'm not online long enough to check out a full-length mix,
anyhow.

Matthew