i;m using GetRight an it is not working. for example, the original link
goes : http://www.d-i-r-t-y.com/medias/mix_suburban_knight.ram . and when
i save it with Save Target As... what i get is:
rtsp://real1.cicv.fr/Dirty/mix_suburban_knight.rm
then i do as you said (replace rtsp:// with http://) but the download
doesn't start.
is this thing working with FlashGet only? and thy to download something
from www.d-i-r-t-y.com , and if it works please let me know.

regards

ivan