From: spw <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>With Innerzone Orchestra for example, I hear an older form of already
>established 20th Century music that predates techno
>incorporating live session musicians playing conventional type
acoustic
>instrument arrangements.

i dont see why all that matters in music is the sound. anyway,
like i pointed out, the arrangements of modern music are much
newer than the very old arrangements of drum loops.

>Techno is more advanced music because of technology.
>It represents modern mans evolution with technology, a form of
electronic
>music utilizing
>technological composition methods such as drum machines, sequencers,
>computer / software.

so basically its all about the composition methods to you? i guess
that is true to a point, but it seems like an awfully limited idea
to base a concept on.

>What separates techno and other forms of 20th Century music like
rock and
>jazz from more
>primitive tribal music is modern culture.

perhaps, but i cant see how you can argue about non-loopy techno
being into already established musical concepts when loopy techno
itself is based on an even older concept. both versions of techno
use your new technological methods of production.

tom

andythepooh.com