I picked up a copy of the Tektite/Mad Monkey split 12"

 MTEK01 :: Merrick Brown / T. Millar - Merrick Brown / T. Millar - split 12"
split 12" / TBA

 I was looking up info on Mad Monkey records because that side was so good

 http://www.madmonkey.org/

 alas - no sound files to be found

infact - it links to Hymen records and everything is listed in Yens I do
believe - is this a Japanese label?

Mad Monkey artists listed in the discog are:

Dead Hollywood Stars
Lusine icl
Neutral
Burning Rome
ENE

anyone heard of these artists?
what are they like?

the links off of Mad Monkey also led to what looks like a distributor - and
then a link to Mezbow so should I expect noise experiments?

MEK