Merrick is a great guy, and a good producer, who I don't think gets enough
time in his studio.  The records on Tektite -- including Stewart Walker and
Fred Giannelli among others -- are all ace.  AND his second label, Chalant
is wicked too.

In a perfect world someone would drop a pile of money on that boy so he
could put out more records, both his own and by others.

He's a very good DJ as well, and a nice guy to boot.