Blimey.....check out my entire plus8 transmat basic channel axis
moods&grooves back catalogue collection.... (rubs hands up and down thighs)

Rob Jarvis

Victoria Music Ltd.
Unit 215 old gramaphone works
326 Kensal Road
London
W10 5BZ
+ 44 (0)20 7565 8193 voice
+ 44 (0)20 8960 3834 fax

http://www.victoria-music.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (MSN messenger)

pro-jex + killa bite + inform + subvoice + room tone + housedust + nepenta +
u7 + kne' deep + rodeo meat + response audio + sounds unique + hypercubic +
radio sonic + neon + feedback