From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2003 8:18 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) More DEMF 2003 drama

I know that Mr. Hearns is a family man. . . .but my question is:  What is he
thinking getting involved with such a person?

I assume that she is using Tommy to help support her "lack" of funds.  And
if Mr. Hearns did his homework. . . .he would be aware of all the unpaid
bills that Carol has of trail of.

Carol seriously needs to consider accepting the fact that she has lost.

Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of Channel Four Television Corporation unless specifically
stated.  This email and any files transmitted are confidential and intended
If you have received this email in error, please notify
[EMAIL PROTECTED]