From: Kent williams [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 03 March 2003 01:27
To: 313 list
Subject: (313) mills mixes not perfect? so f*king what

You know, I keep hearing about Mills trainwrecking and I don't get it.
When I saw him -- and in listening to any live set I've heard, there are
moments when somethings drifting a bit and he catches it.  That's not
a sneaks in the dryer train wreck, that's just human. Who cares?

What kind of anorak cares if mixing is 100% perfect? Mills was never about
that anyway ...  I'm envisioning a bunch of trainspotters who look like
Comic Book Store Guy from the Simpsons standing around scratching their
butts.
WTF?

"...Worst mix out of 'The Bells' ever."

---