DP> >I find perfection a bit boring.

TDC> ive said this all my life. i like raw lo-fi recordings, i like deejays
who are human, etc.

Ha ha haa ahaaa...I should send you two some of my mixes then!!;-)lol

Seriously though I didn't notice Jeff *completely* wreck either in the Peel
mix or when he was here in NYC.  Sure he bobbles here and there but he
catches it fairly quickly and keeps on goin'...it's certainly not enough to
make me tune out,  that's for sure.

As to Clarke's mix...I thought it was little too loopy as well,  but it gets
more interesting towrds the end.  My main complaint is he uses the effects a
bit too much...the mix is way better than a lot of other loopy euro jocks
imho.

Laters,

m*