KW> You know, I keep hearing about Mills trainwrecking and I don't get it.
> When I saw him -- and in listening to any live set I've heard, there are
> moments when somethings drifting a bit and he catches it.  That's not
> a sneaks in the dryer train wreck, that's just human. Who cares?

My point exactly...for anyone that saw Mills at Arc the mega-wrecks of Gene
Le Fosse (two in a row sent me running for the exit;) right after Jeff got
off the decks certainly put  any slight mistakes by Mills in perspective.

KW> What kind of anorak cares if mixing is 100% perfect?

I would imagine they're are the same ones that stand around on the
dancefloor staring at the DJ never moving.

Laters,

m*