it's "congos" without the "e"... you'll find some samples on Amazon,
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000005L86/qid=1048085471/sr=8-4/ref=sr_8_4/002-1809893-1342411?v=glance&s=music&n=507846
 ; this album is totally worth the hunt, like a lot of people I think this is
one of he most beautiful reggae albums ever recorded... the way I see it,
"Fisherman" is the highlight of the record. No idea about your other questions
though...
Gwendal