From: Mann, Ravinder [CCS] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2003 2:56 PM
To: '313'
Subject: (313) Congoman

was searching on line for some snippets for a roots/reggae CD called The
Heart Of The Congoes...I couldnt find any..so if anyone can point
way...tried google...

...anyway to my suprise I found lots of mentions of a Carl Craig remix of
Congoman...Has anyone heard this ?

Also is it true theres a Jeff Mills article in Staight No Chaser ?

Thanks for any info

Rav

Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of Channel Four Television Corporation unless specifically
stated.  This email and any files transmitted are confidential and intended
If you have received this email in error, please notify
[EMAIL PROTECTED]