-Cyclone

>Ps. How good are Kevin Saunderson's KS O2 on Trust The DJ and Mike Grant's
>Live At Villa Rouge Pt 1? Definitely file both under 'machine music with
>lottsa soul'.

I've heard the KMS TTDJ mix and it's sweet. Starts out with deep jazz-tech
of 'Gloria Muse' by Blaze but still somehow takes in Moody Recordings cuts
and Mark Broom. Sensibly paced too. However, my critical question on mx cd's
at the mo is: "Is it live?" There's one instance of scratching, which
doesn't really prove anything. I dunno.

"Caught In The Act" by Hood I'd bet more strongly on being live: Minor
mistakes, low-end boom from nudging the table, and scratching - that's the
kind of evidence you need.