also www.undergroundsolution.de have a lot of stock that everyone else has
run out of

ab

-----Original Message-----
From: Quest Pond [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2003 9:38 PM
To: 313
Subject: RE: (313) Online record shopping

Personally i have order and can recommend:

www.vinylunderground.co.uk
www.smallfish.co.uk
www.formic.de

and www.clone.nl.

I have always wanted to use nuloop but the totally outrageous shipping cost
makes it impossible. I have used groovetech in the past because they have
great deals on shipping but if possible i would always support the
independents.
I find these stores have a good selection but i mostly order electro and a
bit of older Detroit. I haven't ordered from rushhour but the instore
selection of house music is quite tasty.

Also is anyone going to Legowelt in london this weekend?

Quest Pond

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

---