From: "Brent Kirkwood" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2003 3:13 PM
Subject: Re: (313) Online record shopping

On Thursday, March 27, 2003, at 01:13 PM, FC2 Richards wrote:
> duh...what about record time people??

While I am a big in-store Record Time fan, my experience with them
online is generally not such a pleasant experience.  Maybe it's better
with the new version of the web site, but typically less than half of
the records I have ordered ("In Stock") have been shipped.  I've
learned to deal with it somewhat, by assuming that nothing I want is in
stock, and just emailing them, but in this case, time-to-reply is very
unpredictable - sometimes very fast other times very slow.  I don't
blame the guy(s) working the online store - the service is always
friendly.  Just a matter of the store's priorities I suppose.

I'll most likely be moving back to Detroit later this year and am very
much looking forward to being able to shop Record Time, in-store, again.

Brent