On Thursday, March 27, 2003, at 01:13 PM, FC2 Richards wrote:
duh...what about record time people??

While I am a big in-store Record Time fan, my experience with them online is generally not such a pleasant experience. Maybe it's better with the new version of the web site, but typically less than half of the records I have ordered ("In Stock") have been shipped. I've learned to deal with it somewhat, by assuming that nothing I want is in stock, and just emailing them, but in this case, time-to-reply is very unpredictable - sometimes very fast other times very slow. I don't blame the guy(s) working the online store - the service is always friendly. Just a matter of the store's priorities I suppose.

I'll most likely be moving back to Detroit later this year and am very much looking forward to being able to shop Record Time, in-store, again.

Brent