From: "Max Duley / ARCart" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2003 11:38 AM
Subject: Re: (313) Planet E/Eevolute?

Sell it to me!!! I'm desperately seeking early Eevolute stuff just now.

Eevolute 1 - 5 are all very rare as the masters were accidentally destroyed
(hence no repress). There are copies of Eevo#6 and above knocking around.

I've got a copy of #2 coming my way (Evil is a superb track - check the
lyrics, they are very poignant just now, as they were written about the
first Gulf War). I just won an ebay auction for #4 late last night (£17 GBP,
in the last 30 seconds!!) and have hopefully got #5 coming my way through
Gemm. I'd LOVE to get number one..."A Touch Of Heaven" is so
beautiful...fortunately that particular track was licensed to Colin Dale's
"Outer Limits" compilation, a copy of which is also heading in my direction
as I type.

Eevo 1 is by Florence (aka Stefan Robbers) but Eevo 2 is under the name of
Wladimir M., does anyone know if this is actually Robbers under one of his
many monikers (Terrace, Acid Junkies etc.)?

Max

PS still searching for the unidentified clips on this page:
http://www.theonlyremedy.co.uk/z_arcart/id.htm

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> digging through some used records at a local shop last night I came
> across
> a Planet E record that was licensed from Eevolute records - I bought
> it on
> sight since it appeared to be in mint shape but has this record been
> repressed at any time or is this an original release?
>
> tracks are Evil, Planet E, A touch of Heaven, Exploration (mystical
> mix)

XS2Mail: Check your mail anywhere
http://www.xs2mail.com/