On Monday, April 7, 2003, at 01:46  PM, Klaas Jan Jongsma wrote:

It's awesome people have been mentioning Eevo stuff on
here lately. Stefan sure does deserve the respect.
Eevo Lute is one of my favorite record labels of all
time! There is talk of possibly re-releasing the 2000
and One 12" on eevo lute. Let's cross our fingers that
Stefan does! :)

To be honest he did not release his best material on Eevolute, my personal favourite are his to releases on GPR, Midioligy and My Mirror Image. Excellent stuff, if you do like the first eevolute records you do need to get your hands on these ones!

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Yep, I got those recs when they first came out and they're fabulous. I also like that pinkish-red-clear vinyl one Stefan as Terrace did for DJAX, the one with "Terrace" in graffiti art on the label. Plus the Florence one on DJAX as well, with the greenish cartoony/scribble art on label. Can't remember the titles but I'm sure someone here does. = )

g.

There are always updates on the Eevo Lute website so
check it out:

http://www.eevolute.net

There will be an EP from Terrace on down low as Alex
had mentioned coming out in early 2004.

minto

=====
down low music       http://downlowmusic.org
UPCOMING 2003:
dL ltd tribute 12" dLpgccX
Polarius "Jams from the funk dump" dL009
Dan Curtin "distort.archive.desire" dL010
The Connection Machine "Painless" dLCMLP1