from eevolute website:

Wladimir M.

Wladimir founded the Eevo Lute label back in 1991 together with Stefan Robbers,
and they worked together in Stefan's studio to produce some of the most
peculiar output on the label. Later on, Wladimir developed poem skills, as well
short live perfomances and releases with label mate Max404. he currently
resides in Eindhoven (NL), and occupies himself with philosophical aspects of
life and a small art gallery business.

Regards,

Quest Pond
p: +44 (0)1483 469 400
f:  +44 (0)1483 469 408
w: <<http://www.aligned-assets.co.uk/>>
Aligned Assets
Bradstone Brook
Christmas Hill, Shalford
Surrey, GU4 8HR
Aligned Assets
The information contained in or attached to this message is the responsibility
of the sender and is meant for the confidential use of the intended recipients.
It does not necessarily represent the position of Aligned Assets. If you are
not an intended recipient you are notified that you have received this
communication in error and that review, dissemination or copying of this
communication is prohibited.
If you have received this in error, please notify us.