From: spw <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>As for your list of records, from observing trend I get the
impression of a
>"soulful electronica
>movement" with people also having 80's dance music sensibility.
>I'm not a huge fan of this movement nor am I a fan of deep house
sample
>based music.

of all the people ive ever been on an internet mailing list with,
youve beat them all in irritating posts. even deejay entropy has
more interesting and insightful things to add than you do. really,
if you dont like the list, unsub and go make your own yahoo list
and post your distro lists there for you to read every week about
music you dont care about or like. just shut up.

tom

andythepooh.com