spw:

I noticed the new Richie Hawtin Hardtrax Vol III wasn't mentioned or the new
Monobox also a
Detroit artist I cant think of his name Gary Martin?  who released records
on KMS has an
album out which has not been mentioned.
Detroit electro labels like Twilight 76, Databse? don't get mentioned a lot.

I'm sure there's people on this list who have bought these releases (although I haven't), but in their defense (and partially my own as well, ahem) I should say that writing reviews takes quite a bit of time. Especially if you want to write more than a generic description like "deep Detroit-ish techno, nice strings" or "hard tribal techno track".

Otto