> What about Traxx? I heard him go from onside to another.
> He plays from wave, to pop, to electro to disco...

He played a 4 hour set here when DJ Hell came through (each of them played 4
hours, actually) and Traxx was all over the palce indeed.. he'll even drop some
chicago industrial classics..., italo, classic detroit, proto-312 Jack Trax. He
gets mad indeed, it's a wonder he can hold onto his records with all the sweat
pouring off him.  He definitely WORKS when he's on the decks, in every way:
selection, EQ, doubles, long mixes, drop-ins...  fun to dance to, if
exhausting, ha ha

peace,
Matt MacQueen