> What about Traxx? I heard him go from onside to another. He plays from
> wave, to pop, to electro to disco...

Word Traxx played a VERY eclectic set at Cafe Deville here in NYC a couple
of weeks back...

He started with the new Ugly Edits and some disco then progressed into EBM,
Industrial,  jackin' Trax stuff and even a Prince tune...good stuff all of
it:)

Tenaglia is another DJ that can really mix it up...I've heard him play Hard
House, Trance,  classic House,  313 stuff,  Electro,  Hard Techno,  Disco,
Black Sheep,  Missy Elliott  AND Pink Floyd all in the same set.

I like a DJ that takes the crowd on a journey...

Lates,

m*