> add Theo Parrish.

exactly... disco, reggae, minimal chi jack tracks, soul, african music I can't
begin to understand, 70's r&b, italo, latin, rocksteady, jazz fusion,
electronics...  you can never predict where his sets will go cause just when
you're in the groove of that genre he takes you to the next level on some other
plane.  A heavily EQ'd plane, mind...  ;)

I have also seen Claude Young pull out some serious surprises when he's on the
freeform tip, but haven't seen him DJ in at least 3-4 years now...  that whole
Claude/Shake connection is strong and explains a lot, stylistically and
technically.

peace,
Matt MacQueen