From: Rev. Jeffrey Paul [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2003 4:52 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) Traxx

On Tue, 15 Apr 2003 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hi,
>

> since I have never heard of Traxx before, can someone tell me something
> more about him? Where is he from, what type of music does he make etc.?

traxx is from chicago, iirc.  i've seen him play three or four times, and
every time his sets have been both very fascinating and extremely
dancable.  i know he's got at least one (likely multiple) release(s) out
on gigolo... i'm sure he's released other stuff but i'm not that familiar
with his production.

he's easily one of the most talented djs i've ever seen, and i'd go out of
my way to catch him again if the opportunity presented itself.

pictures:

http://sneak.datavibe.net/album/viewdir.php?album=20020525-tangent-cannonbal
lrun
http://sneak.datavibe.net/album/viewdir.php?album=20020824-retractor-portal
http://sneak.datavibe.net/album/viewdir.php?album=20020825-traxx

-j

 Rev. Jeffrey Paul    -datavibe-     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   aim:x736e65616b   pgp:0x15FA257E   phone:8777483467
    70E0 B896 D5F3 8BF4 4BEE 2CCF EF2F BA28 15FA 257E