TRAXX plays mostly in germany but seems to make his way around europe
with bookings in various places in europe....we bring melvin out here to

portland, oregon OFTEN....he is definatly a local favorite around here
and does things in his dj sets that would make anybodys head spin...by
far one of the most creative and technically skilled dj's out there a
true artist.....we have recorded TRAXX evertime he has been here, and we

did have some of the mixes on our website to listen too but we are in
the process of revamping our website....

as mark mentioned TRAXX has an album coming out. i have heard it and i
suggest everyone check it out when it comes out, it is some GREAT work..

if you know melvin the album is everything you would expect....serious
music    and if you have never seen TRAXX your missing out, go see him
as soon as possible.....

michael
www.renegaderhythms.com