I remember going to shoot a party for my video production class a bit over a
year ago. I stuck around till about 5 am and was able to get a short interview
with the guy. He is an old schooler, been around since the late 70's in what
he called the "circa" (the party scene).

Hes one of my favorite DJs to see, flawless mixing and die hard
experimentation. I remember him droping Nirvana in a set so well that all
anyone could do was stand around and smile! Blew me away. What an ear bender!
Hes full of good stories, and a very friendly man. He wouldn't let anyone go
until he shook your hand and thanked you for coming.

Respect to traxx. If you go to one of his sets, be prepaired for anything. Be
sure to see him If he ever swings by your neck of the woods.

Peace 313
jason