hello all,

it's monday & you're bored?... http://www.homepage.mac.com/reallynice/ - a
mini site where you can download some of my newer stuff. some spacey hip hop
vibes & a couple of ethnic flavored (brazilian/dub) downtempo workouts. "all
aces" & "balance" are from the forthcoming ep "tell me more about bubbles"
on my own label, really nice recordings. probably early autumn on that. the
other three are from a full length album, "accepting cookies" - still
working out the label & release details on this one, let it be your favorite
mystery. i'm not giving away the best stuff right now rob, they gotta buy
something! go get 'em y'all.>>>