----- Original Message -----
From: "Jason Hogans" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "313 list" <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Monday, May 05, 2003 1:15 PM
Subject: (313) bubbles & cookies

> hello all,
>
> it's monday & you're bored?... http://www.homepage.mac.com/reallynice/ - a
> mini site where you can download some of my newer stuff. some spacey hip
hop
> vibes & a couple of ethnic flavored (brazilian/dub) downtempo workouts.
"all
> aces" & "balance" are from the forthcoming ep "tell me more about bubbles"
> on my own label, really nice recordings. probably early autumn on that.
the
> other three are from a full length album, "accepting cookies" - still
> working out the label & release details on this one, let it be your
favorite
> mystery. i'm not giving away the best stuff right now rob, they gotta buy
> something! go get 'em y'all.>>>

Really nice on all levels - lyrics, vocals, music, production (even at
96Kbps)! Oh, and those basssssssssssslines. Thanks for posting these!

Are you on the mic?

Is that an Allen & Heath LFO at the end of Balance? Sounds eerily familiar.
:)

Tristan
=======
Text/Mixes: http://www.phonopsia.co.uk