yep, it's hogie on the mic! very glad you dig it. i'm kinda famous for
testing the bassbins ;-). the "lfo" is actually my emu esi-32's filter
cutoff routed to the pitch bend wheel. that's when i was using hardware
more. i've gone all "soft" lately, still working on getting that same level
of interaction w/logic. blah, blah, blah... till next time!>>>

jph