----- Original Message -----
From: "David Powers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "spw" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Fabrizio Nahum"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2003 2:55 PM
Subject: Re: (313) Every Dog 4

I think the problem with hard techno is that it just isn't done with a very
creative sense of track selection and feel, and many DJ sets just don't cut
it.  I think it is a problem with the record selection and a lack of
creativity on the part of hard techno DJs who are content to follow a
formula, and simply get paid.  I only really like about 25% or less of the
more banging techno sets I listen to.

a lot of people will probably barf all over this statement but i think one
of the toughest things to do is play a well programmed hard techno set.