Can the two people who supposedly have this explain how they got it and maybe
give some factual information about it - have you been sent a promo or did you
buy it somewhere?  The only thing I have found on the internet about it is:

http://www.dotmusic.com/news/February2003/news28157.asp

Peacefrog are to release a series of super-limited 12" pressings from their
extremely well-respected artist roster.
Destined to become highly prized collectors items, the releases will be limited
to 400 pressings only and will be channelled through only four record shops -
Smallfish, Honest Jons and Rough Trade in London and Piccadilly in Manchester.
MoodyMann has just kicked-off the series with 'Shattered Dreams 98 Rehearsals
in New York', which has been released in the run up to his long awaited new
album, 'Silence In The Secret Garden'.
The next release in the 'Private Pressings' series will be 'Omega' by techno
legend and UR founding father Robert Hood, which will be issued in April.
Details of subsequent release have yet to be announced, but with artists such
as Mathew Herbert and Charles Webster in their line-up, none of them are likely
to stay in the racks for long.

I was under the impression that this release was going to be Silence in the
Secret Garden so was really happy when I managed to get a copy of the 12" this
week, only to find it is not!

BTW I have checked websites for Piccadilly, Rough Trade and Smallfish - no
listing at all (I also check their weekly new records list and none of them
have ever listed or mentioned it)!?!  Honest Jon's don't appear to have a
website!  Also checked EBAY and none are listed there?

Perhaps it was only limited to 2 copies and not 400 as originally claimed!

Cheers

David