Spoke to Smallfish - they have 15 copies that have just gone on their website...

David

-----Original Message-----
From: Placid [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 14 May 2003 15:12
To: David Hampson; 313 mailing list
Subject: Re: (313) Subject: Re: (313) Moodymann Ltd edition Peacefrog ep

I rang up 'rough trade records' records and asked them if they had the
moodymann private pressing'

He went to check.. Said 'yes we do'
I then asked him if I could buy a copy
He said yes..and proceeded to take down my details.

He then sent me the record.

No tricks, no gizmo's  no fancy emails.  Just keeping my eye out on
deephousepage..when I saw someone had purchased one I rang round afew record
shops....