From: David Gillies [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 15 May 2003 2:50 p.m.
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: FW: (313) DJ BOX Warning

I took about a bag of about 50 records on as hand luggage from US to
Australia without any problems. Although, I guess its not quite the same
as 150 of 'em.

Customs at LAX had a fun time trying to figure what the hell they were
through the x-ray machines.

Security: "What's in your bag sir?"
Me: "Records"
Security: "What?"
Me: "Records!"
Security: "Oh, rekkids! Its rekkids George! This guy's a deeee-jay."