On Thu, 15 May 2003 12:49:52 +1000 (EST), "David Gillies"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> Security: "What's in your bag sir?"
> Me: "Records"
> Security: "What?"
> Me: "Records!"
> Security: "Oh, rekkids! Its rekkids George! This guy's a deeee-jay."

Classy.

If you can't manage to have all the records as carry on, split your
record collection up so that the 'least valuable' go as baggage.

My last trip wasn't too bad as I was with my girl and we were both able
to carry bags on. 150 records thereabouts in the cabin easily.

However, it does get very difficult, and when you need to take say
300-400 away at a time, that's when you need to disguise them. Then
again, I've never disguised, just used a massive lock and that seems to
be a decent enough deterrant.

bg/
--

Benn Glazier