wow i look forward to this, i'm surprised we've not seen more of this type
of mix (there's scion and de2 and that 2 many djs) around as there's
several packages that can do this now.

so is this approach the logical progression of the megamix wher you use a
multitrack tape?

and is this likely to encourage new ways of djing live?

it's friday i fancy discussing something :)

cheers

robin...